[Initialization] :: Script ..................\Deploy-Application.ps1

Hi there,

i have some Clients where the Installation doesn´t run.
if i look into the log file i can see that the last step is INITIALIZATION with Script start DEPLOY-APPLICATION.PS1 and after them nothing goes on.

Anyone an idea what´s happen there? is the WMI corrupt.

greetz
andré

Hi André,

Could you provide the log file itself?
Have you tried running the Toolkit locally on any of the clients?
If it fails, could you provide more info / screenshots?

Cheers,
Marin

Hi,
i started now the script on the machine who makes trouble and this comes out if i start only the PS1 File.
i think that the system is missing some files, the package was created with PSAPPDEP 3.5.0. Now i make an update and will check it again.

Add-Type : (0) : Warnung als Fehler: Ungültiger Suchpfad C:\PROGRA~1\SQLLIB~1\LIB in LIB-Umgebungsvariable – Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden. …

(1) : using System;

Bei C:\Windows\ccmcache\3f\AppDeployToolkit\AppDeployToolkitMain.ps1:7603 Zeichen:12

•         Add-Type <<<<  -TypeDefinition $QueryUserSessionSource -Language CSharp

• CategoryInfo : InvalidData: (error CS1668: W…icht finden. …:CompilerError) [Add-Type], Exception
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : SOURCE_CODE_ERROR,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.AddTypeCommand

Module [C:\Windows\ccmcache\3f\AppDeployToolkit\AppDeployToolkitMain.ps1] failed to load:
Der Typ kann nicht hinzugefügt werden. Fehler bei der Kompilierung.