AppDeployToolkitMain.cs could not be opened

Hello everyone,

I’m kind of at a loss at the moment. I’ve been using psadt for a long time now. I don’t exactly have a problem with the tool, I’m sure it’s working. Testing on my private pc - no issues.
I do have a problem on our pc’s in the office, on all of them (where it should be working :’) ). I get the following error, even when running the script manually as an admin, with version 3.8.3, 3.8.2 and now even the same testing with 3.7.0… I can’t figure it out:

PS C:\windows\ccmcache\d> .\Deploy-Application.ps1
C:\windows\ccmcache\d\Deploy-Application.ps1 : Module [C:\windows\ccmcache\d\AppDeployToolkit\AppDeployToolkitMain.ps1] failed to load:
(0) : Source file 'c:\Windows\ccmcache\d\AppDeployToolkit\AppDeployToolkitMain.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ')

At C:\windows\ccmcache\d\AppDeployToolkit\AppDeployToolkitMain.ps1:11132 char:2
+     Add-Type -Path $appDeployCustomTypesSourceCode -ReferencedAssembl ...
+     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At line:1 char:1
+ .\Deploy-Application.ps1
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [Write-Error], WriteErrorException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.WriteErrorException,Deploy-Application.ps1

It must be something on the pc’s, but I can’t find it… They’re Win10 1903’s. I haven’t been working here that long so I’m not sure if it’s some policy problem or whatever… I’ve never had this with psadt before.

Any ideas?

Is your antivirus software blocking the AppDeployToolkitMain.cs file?

Thank you for your quick suggestion.

I don’t think it’s blocked, I’m not getting any messages and there’s nothing in my security dashboard either. But to be sure, I excluded the ccmcache folder temporarily and rebooted. Alas, the result remains the same.