split-path error

hello

when i do that with any application :
Deploy-Application.ps1 -DeploymentType “install” -DeployMode “Silent”
i get this error :

Split-Path : Lecteur introuvable. Il n'existe aucun lecteur nommé « 
    [psobject[]]$LoggedOnUserSessions = Get-LoggedOnUser
    [string[]]$usersLoggedOn = $LoggedOnUserSessions | ForEach-Object { $_.NTAccount }
    [psobject]$RunAsActiveUser = $null

If ($usersLoggedOn) {
        #  Get account and session details for the current process if it is running as a logged in user
        [psobject]$CurrentLoggedOnUserSession = $LoggedOnUserSessions | Where-Object { $_.IsCurrentSession }

#  Get account and session details for the account running as the console user (user with control of the physic
al monitor, keyboard, and mouse)
        [psobject]$CurrentConsoleUserSession = $LoggedOnUserSessions | Where-Object { $_.IsConsoleSession }

#  Determine the account that will be used to execute commands in the user session when toolkit is running unde
r the SYSTEM account
        #  One liner to get this info ».
Au niveau de C:\_install\Paquets_CCIPDLL\Test\Tronc_Commun\PSADT-PDFCreator_2.0.2\AppDeployToolkit\AppDeployToolkitMain
.ps1 : 552 Caractère : 176
+         If ($script:MyInvocation.Value.ScriptName) { [string]$ScriptSource = Split-Path -Path $script:MyInvocation.Va
lue.ScriptName -Leaf } Else { [string]$ScriptSource = Split-Path <<<<  -Path $script:MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition
-Leaf }
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (
    [psobject[]]...o get this info:String) [Split-Path], DriveNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DriveNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.SplitPathCommand

the software as been installed but this error is always present

have you any idea ?

sorry for my poor english … :slight_smile:

What version of the toolkit are you using? I think this was a bug with an earlier version of the toolkit. Upgrade to the latest version of the toolkit and see if the problem goes away.