Reboot after post install message

Is it possible to set a forced reboot on the last OK button post install?

Here in script.

## Display a message at the end of the install
	If (-not $useDefaultMsi) { Show-InstallationPrompt -Message 'The new application is installed but requires a reboot, preform a reboot by pressing OK ' -ButtonRightText 'OK' -Icon Information -NoWait }
}
ElseIf ($deploymentType -ieq 'Uninstall')
{

I’ve used “Show-InstallationRestartPrompt” in the past to prompt users to restart.

Show-InstallationRestartPrompt -Countdownseconds 600 -CountdownNoHideSeconds 60

That gives me an error when i place it like this, do you have an example?

Code

Display a message at the end of the install

If (-not $useDefaultMsi) { Show-InstallationRestartPrompt  -Message 'The new application is installed but requires a reboot, preform a reboot by pressing OK ' -ButtonRightText 'OK' -Icon Information -NoWait -Countdownseconds 600 -CountdownNoHideSeconds 60 }

}
ElseIf ($deploymentType -ieq ‘Uninstall’)
{

I just hashed out the line like this:

##If (-not $useDefaultMsi) { Show-InstallationPrompt -Message ‘Installation complete.’ -ButtonRightText ‘OK’ -Icon Information -NoWait }

Show-DialogBox -Title ‘App Title’ -Text ‘App installation has completed. Please click OK to restart your computer.’ -Icon ‘Information’
Show-InstallationRestartPrompt -Countdownseconds 600 -CountdownNoHideSeconds 60

Hi,
Thanks for that.
How to change the text in the title bar of the dialog box?

The xml file contains all the text from the UI.

I tried to create a restart/postpone windows after the app installation, Show-InstallationRestartPrompt -Countdownseconds 600 -CountdownNoHideSeconds 60. but it is not giving any prompt. But I m able to get prompt for show-Installationwelcome, show-Installationprogress. Please advise

also please advise if there are any alternative methods