Help With Exit Code

Hello there everyone, running into an issue and wanted to get some guidelines on how I can resolve the issue. Basically, trying to install an application and I am getting an exit code that I am not too familiar with. I did google it and tried the recommendation, but still can’t get the application to install. So if you help me out with this issue, I would greatly appreciate the time and help. Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Execute-Process -Path "$dirFiles\IDE18Installer.exe" -Parameters "-s /f1`"SilentInstallIDE.iss`" /f2`"$configToolkitLogDir\IDESilentInstall-1.8.15.0.log`""

Exit Code I am getting:

[Post-Installation] [Execute-Process] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147213312].

You would have to tell us name of that application. Some companies like to use their own exit codes.

Thank you for the feedback, I was able to figure out the issue. Apparently, I was running the wrong parameter for this application and the install guide provided by the vendor was not correct. After doing some additional research, the issue resolved, and the package work nicely :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.