Execute-Process exists PSAppDeployToolkit

Currently trying to deploy SAP GUI and it is working with the exception that when I run .exe it Execute-Process, the .exe returns 0 and the script exits. The installing GUI remains on the screen but when I check the logs it has finished up:

##* INSTALLATION
		##*===============================================
		[string]$installPhase = 'Installation'

## Handle Zero-Config MSI Installations
		If ($useDefaultMsi) {
			[hashtable]$ExecuteDefaultMSISplat =  @{ Action = 'Install'; Path = $defaultMsiFile }; If ($defaultMstFile) { $ExecuteDefaultMSISplat.Add('Transform', $defaultMstFile) }
			Execute-MSI @ExecuteDefaultMSISplat; If ($defaultMspFiles) { $defaultMspFiles | ForEach-Object { Execute-MSI -Action 'Patch' -Path $_ } }
		}

## <Perform Installation tasks here>
        Execute-Process -Path "$dirFiles\Setup\NwSapSetup.exe" -Parameters '/product=SAPGUI /silent'

##* POST-INSTALLATION

the log:
    Currently trying to deploy SAP GUI and it is working with the exception that when I run .exe it Execute-Process, the .exe returns 0 and the script exits. The installing GUI remains on the screen but when I check the logs it has finished up:

##* INSTALLATION
		[string]$installPhase = 'Installation'

## Handle Zero-Config MSI Installations
		If ($useDefaultMsi) {
			[hashtable]$ExecuteDefaultMSISplat =  @{ Action = 'Install'; Path = $defaultMsiFile }; If ($defaultMstFile) { $ExecuteDefaultMSISplat.Add('Transform', $defaultMstFile) }
			Execute-MSI @ExecuteDefaultMSISplat; If ($defaultMspFiles) { $defaultMspFiles | ForEach-Object { Execute-MSI -Action 'Patch' -Path $_ } }
		}

## <Perform Installation tasks here>
        Execute-Process -Path "$dirFiles\Setup\NwSapSetup.exe" -Parameters '/product=SAPGUI /silent'

##* POST-INSTALLATION

the log:
[11-18-2019 16:46:01.279] [Installation] [Execute-Process] :: [\vmware-host\Shared
Folders\Documents\PSAppDeployToolkit\3.8.0\SAPGUI750\Files\Setup\NwSapSetup.exe] is a valid
fully qualified path, continue.

[11-18-2019 16:46:01.344] [Installation] [Execute-Process] :: Working Directory is [\\vmware- 
host\Shared Folders\Documents\PSAppDeployToolkit\3.8.0\SAPGUI750\Files\Setup].
[11-18-2019 16:46:01.356] [Installation] [Execute-Process] :: Executing [\\vmware-host\Shared 
Folders\Documents\PSAppDeployToolkit\3.8.0\SAPGUI750\Files\Setup\NwSapSetup.exe 
/product=SAPGUI /silent
]...
[11-18-2019 16:49:30.202] [Installation] [Execute-Process] :: Execution completed successfully with 
exit code [0].

PS C:\Windows\system32> 

Application installs fine but script doesn’t continue to Post-Installation

Like to add that I experience the same thing with this, but only sometimes and usually when a called process is done very fast.