Struggling with uninstall through rundll32.exe

I’m deploying a script for the installation/uninstallation of the Synaptics Mouse driver. The installation is working fine, but I am struggling with the uninstall string. If you want to uninstall this driver you must type

rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
on the command prompt to uninstall the driver.

I’ve tried to convert this to a uninstall command in the Powershell App Deployment Toolkit, but so far I failed. The hard part is including the ,StandaloneUninstall in the command.

I’ve got the first part working so the correct commandline is parsed, but where do I put the ,StandaloneUninstall in the line? I;ve tried with " and ', but I can’t come up with a working syntax.
It’s probably very simple, but I am not seeing the logic :slight_smile:

Execute-Process "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" -Parameters '"C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll,standAloneUninstall"'
Execute-Process “C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe” -Parameters "”C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall"

Having trouble posting the code… If this works, just replace the X characters with the grave-accent (below the ~, next to the 1 on your keyboard:

Execute-Process “C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe” -Parameters “X"C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dllX”,standAloneUninstall"