Extension for PowerShell App Deployment Toolkit that executes processes or scriptblocks as the active user under SYSTEM context.
- Executes processes, scripts or scriptblocks as the active user in SYSTEM context.
- No need to change scripts, wraps original Execute-ProcessAsUser function but without UserName selection.
- If executed under USER context, the function uses Execute-Process, no interpersonate needed.
- No need to save scripts or to create files executed by scheduled tasks.
- Executes scriptblocks on the fly if less than 32 KBytes (Windows 10), 8 KBytes (Windows 8.0 and under).
- If size exceed the maximum, the temporary script is saved encrypted by 32 KB key and deleted during execution.
- The execution of interpersonated processes returns the standard output of the invoked processes.
- Able to Wait if neccesary.
- Execution privilege works like original Execute-ProcessAsUser function, if active user is administrator, the process can be elevated.
- Able to hide windows or console applications using parameters.
- Fallbacks to original Execute-ProcessAsUser if any error occurs.
- ContinueOnError and ExitScriptOnError support.
For more information related to the usage or installation, follow the external link.