Hide a window during a clickonce install?

I am trying to deploy this application: http://codetwo.com/addin.
(CodeTwoSignaturesAddinForOutlook.exe).
The reason I can’t use their MSI is because it doesn’t seem to install for users consistently. The exe installs right every time, and, it also will self-update in the future.

From what I can gather, it’s a ClickOnce application, or something. So there’s no silent parameters. You just get one prompt that looks like this:

However, if I install the publisher’s certificate from that prompt on the computer first and then run the .exe, it will auto install without any prompts. However, it shows an installation progress during that install.

If I run psappdeploytoolkit to run this I’m wondering if I could:

1. install the certificate
  2. run the exe
  3. Hide the window that is showing.

Is that possible? Or would I have to create some autoit script or something that runs in deployment and hides the window?

yes, you should be able to insta.l the certificate.

I have this code for certificate installation.
Import-PfxCertificate -FilePath "$dirFiles\Certificates\TestCertV2.pfx" -Password (ConvertTo-SecureString -String 'password' -AsPlainText -Force) -CertStoreLocation Cert:\LocalMachine\My

and technically speaking you dont really need to show the deployment,. you can hide it.

Hi @Th3C00k1M0nst3r
Thanks for the tip on that and reply.
Regarding showing/hiding, the deployment shows by default since it’s ClickOnce technology that is, I guess, designed to run as the user running it. Thus it gives a GUI prompt showing the status, which is what I was wanting to hide.