Uninstall Key in Registry with "Bundle" values

I have an application that has an entry in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall and another in HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall.

The 64-bit entry if for an MSI-based uninstall, the 32-bit entry is for an EXE-based uninstall. I’ve found that running the 32-bit uninstall, removes the 64-bit, but not vice-versa.

Now the 32-bit keys has a number of values like BundleTag, BundleDetectCode, BundleProviderKey, etc. What are these? Does knowing that they’re there clue me in that this is what I should be uninstalling and not the MSI-based one? Can knowing any of these be made to make my life easier?

The “BundleTag, BundleDetectCode, BundleProviderKey” values are either proprietary or rarely used values. I’ve never seen them.

I would do a registry search with these words and see if you are right.
Otherwise I would just search for both 32 and 64 bit reg keys and uninstall.

TIP: If the MSI’s ProductCode is the same for all(most) installs, just attempt an uninstall.

I’ve only seen them once before. I think they are created by PackageInstaller by Citrix, but I’m still looking into that one.

I created a function Remove-ExeApplications. For this particular installation, I just run this first before Remove-MsiApplications and it seems to work.