Running Installations over the Network

Hello there,

I am new to this app toolkit and I am looking for a way to run an uninstallation of previous versions of Office and then install Office 2016 Click-To-Run. However, we do not have SCCM. In looking at the code, it looks like this app toolkit is expecting the files to all be local to the client machine, which will not really be possible. What variables or settings would I need to modify to tell this script where to find all the support files necessary for its operation? I modified this Installation part, but need help with the beginning of the script

##*===============================================
	##* INSTALLATION 
	##*===============================================
	[string]$installPhase = 'Installation'

Show-InstallationProgress -StatusMessage 'Installing Office 365 ProPlus 2016. This may take some time. Please wait…' -TopMost $True
    Execute-Process -Path "\\SERVER\SHARE$\Office365ProPlus\Setup.exe" -Parameters "/configure \\SERVER\SHARE$\Office365ProPlus\configuration-FULL.xml"

These are the only things I changed. Not sure if that is enough. Please advise

## Variables: Environment
#If (Test-Path -LiteralPath 'variable:HostInvocation') { $InvocationInfo = $HostInvocation } Else { $InvocationInfo = $MyInvocation }

$scriptDirectory = \SERVER\SHARE$
$dirSupportFiles = \SERVER\SHARE$\SupportFiles\

We usually make each package uninstall all previous versions of itself.
The logic is all self-contained. Otherwise we would need to keep 100+ package for flash on the network.