Sibelius 8.4 Install

I’m new to the app deployment toolkit and application deployment in general. I’ve been having an issue trying to deploy out this program successfully. I’m getting the error “[Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [1203]. Execute-Process 09/11/2016 13:08:39 9976 (0x26F8)”

This link here contains a log file for the failed install and a copy of the Deploy-Application.ps1 configured for its deployment. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2kwE09DmAcHM0Z1YXZBelBacXM?usp=sharing

If anyone could provide any pointers it would be much appreciated.

Are you able to successfully install the program silently without using the toolkit?

I know it’s a month later and you haven’t got any replies yet, but I get a 404 error when attempting to open the link to the log file. Care to re-upload it?

Also, the discussions here tend to be related the toolkit itself, while the issue you’re experiencing (exit code 1403) seems to be generated by the installer of the application. Perhaps the manufacturer of the application have a technical reference for the installer telling you what 1403 means.

Hope this helps

Cheers