Hello there everyone, so I am looking for guidelines on how to accomplish the task in my head. So I need to update Jave Runtime in our environment and after doing some checks, it seems like I have mixed installs of bits when it comes to Java.
- Some users have 32-bit version only
- Some users have 64-bit version only
- Some have both 32/64 installed
So my script will need to check for what bit of java is currently installed and only install that bit. So for example:
- So if 32-Bit is installed, it only installs the latest 32-Bit
- So if 64-Bit is installed, it only installs the latest 64-Bit
- If users have both 32/64 Bit, it installs both the latest bit
Any help or feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and help with this question.