Intune - Launch Deploy in interactive mode

Hi guys,

why if I try to launch the deployment, the installation is started as “NonInteractive”. For example, it doesn’t ask me to close the open GUI or the banner is not visible.

powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass “& {.\deploy-application.ps1 -DeploymentType ‘Install’ -DeployMode ‘Interactive’; Exit $LastExitCode }”

Thank you.

I don’t have Intune experience but something is preventing PSADT from being allowed to run interactively.
Look in the PSADT log file and at the beginning it might say why it had to switch.

hello,

thank you for your reply.

On file log i don’t see any specific message, but only this: “Skipping attempt to check for and make the task scheduler services healthy, because the App Deployment Toolkit is not running under the [NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM] account”.

it’s possibile which this message it’s linked to the problem?

Thanks

Somewhat.
In SCCM/MECM/(whatever-MS-is-Calling-This-Thing!?!?), you have a check box to allow interaction with the User.

Intune might have a similar thing.
If not, try ServiceUI.EXE. Show-InstallationRestartPrompt in Intune - #5 by Leytachi
See also: Powershell script InTune win32app deployment command

hello guys,

thank you for you reply.

Somewhat.
In SCCM/MECM/(whatever-MS-is-Calling-This-Thing!?!?), you have a check box to allow interaction with the User.

Intune might have a similar thing.
If not, try ServiceUI.EXE. Show-InstallationRestartPrompt in Intune - #5 by Leytachi
See also: Powershell script InTune win32app deployment command

Found the problem: i utilize an older version of psadt and the script wasn’t compatible with intune.

with yours help i’ve configure correctly the deploy.

thank you again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.